Medsphere's ChartLogic division, provider of complete ambulatory systems and proven revenue cycle / billing services designed to improve the efficiency and profitability of physician practices, is currently seeking an interaction and UX/UI designer.
ChartLogic is known for a proprietary command-and-control methodology that seamlessly and intuitively integrates voice recognition into the entire electronic charting process. ChartLogic offers a full ambulatory EHR suite, including EMR, practice management, e-Rx and patient portal, as well as complete medical billing services.
- Manage complex tasks and create intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs for our clients
- Collaborate with engineers and product managers throughout the design process, from crafting user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes
- Help define the user model and user interface for new and existing products and features
- Develop high-level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Gauge the usability of products and make constructive suggestions for change
- Conduct qualitative user research
- 3 + years experience with transforming a product’s development, research, content and layout into an attractive and responsive experience for users
- Demonstrated experience with crafting usable digital interfaces
- Experience with UX prototyping using tools like Azure, Sketch
- Experience creating personas, scenarios, flow diagrams, wireframes and prototypes
- Experience planning and running usability testing and synthesizing results into actionable recommendations
- Experience with Design Thinking principles and methodologies
- Interest in tracking user metrics to inform design decisions
- Mobile design (native & web) experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where rapid change and continuous innovation are the norm
- Ability to solve problems creatively and efficiently
- Desire to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team-oriented environment
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, Human Factors, or equivalent practical experience
This full-time position is located in Salt Lake City, Utah.
To apply for an open Medsphere position, please click on Medsphere Jobs to email your resume.