Medsphere's ChartLogic division, provider of complete ambulatory systems and proven revenue cycle / billing services designed to improve the efficiency and profitability of physician practices, is currently seeking a product manager.
ChartLogic is known for a proprietary command-and-control methodology that seamlessly and intuitively integrates voice recognition into the entire electronic charting process. ChartLogic offers a full ambulatory EHR suite, including EMR, practice management, e-Rx and patient portal, as well as complete medical billing services.
The successful product manager candidate will work with the product management and development teams to create requirements for hospital billing, RCM and accounting solutions. Must have a strong understanding of the needs, workflows and synergies of inpatient, outpatient and professional billing professionals to design functionality that integrates hospital and professional practice software. The product manager has a primary goal of enhancing the relationship between the hospital and referring providers to improve care for patients of both environments. Communication with stakeholders and advisory board members is key to the development of defined team goals.
- Apply knowledge of hospital billing to create product requirements
- Research hospital billing, reporting and RCM needs to provide product team with insight and guidance
- Work with customers and other stakeholders to understand their challenges and craft solutions
- Clearly express and maintain hospital product backlog items
- Ensure that the development team has clarity and understanding of all product backlog items
- 2+ years of experience in hospital billing
- Proficient in hospital revenue cycle processes
- Proficient in payer contracting
- Knowledge of ancillary software functions:
- Admission/Discharge management
- Ambulatory clinics
- Emergency room
- OR scheduling
- Supply systems
- Bed management
- Strong understanding of accounting principles
- Ability to think analytically and organize
- Familiarity with Agile and traditional software development life cycles
- Effective communication and written skills
- BA/BS degree
- Healthcare lead, supervisory and management experience
This full-time position is located in Salt Lake City, Utah.
To apply for an open Medsphere position, please click on Medsphere Jobs to email your resume.