Medsphere's ChartLogic division, provider of complete ambulatory systems and proven revenue cycle / billing services designed to improve the efficiency and profitability of physician practices, is currently seeking a senior software engineer.
Candidates must have extensive coding experience using C# on .NET platforms and the ability to meet market demands working on a team while maintaining software development and architectural design disciplines and best practices. The successful applicant will be a part of core implementation efforts working with other engineers and adhering to strategies that support internal business requirements. As a key player in the development team, the senior engineer performs a wide variety of tasks while working with other teams, e.g., QA, to ensure that products are written and delivered on time and defect free. Candidates will be able to demonstrate creative knowledge regarding concepts, architectural practices and procedures related to software development.
- Complete engineering tasks on time and on target with minimal guidance
- Work collaboratively and effectively on team projects; mentor junior engineers
- Collaborate with QA engineers to define test priorities
- Work within an Agile/Scrum methodology
- Collaborate with product managers to ensure that implementations align tightly with functional specifications
- Maintain software development and architectural design disciplines and best practices
- BA/BS in computer science or related field
- Extensive coding experience using C# on .NET platforms
- At least 6 years of software development experience
- Extensive experience with C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET Core, EF Core, Angular, Bootstrap, TypeScript, and Sass
This position is in Salt Lake City.
To apply for an open Medsphere position, please click on Medsphere Jobs to email your resume.