Medsphere’s Wellsoft team is currently seeking Clinical Consultant candidates. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing implementation planning, training, deployment, optimization and support for Medsphere’s Wellsoft Emergency Department Information System (EDIS). Wellsoft is an integrated solution that supports all aspects of an ED encounter, including clinical documentation, computerized order entry, prescription writing, reporting, risk management, patient tracking and facility/professional charge capture.
- Contribute product knowledge, practical experience, and customer feedback to the development of new clinical product features and functions
- Work closely with development team to ensure appropriate transfer of knowledge and incorporation of business and clinical workflows into new product solutions
- Work closely with technical and integration counterparts to ensure that key deliverables work seamlessly with clinical workflows
- Manage Wellsoft deployment process, including respondse to customer proposals, implementation planning, implementation methodology development, and best practice recommendation with specific emphasis on the following nursing processes:
- Workflow analysis
- ED medication administration
- Clinical documentation
- Facility and professional charge capture
- Risk management
- Participate in on-site assessments to incorporate clinical transformation policy and procedure requirements into the standardized Medsphere implementation methodology
- Utilize best practice methodologies for implementation, including incorporation of business and clinical workflow processes
- Participate in all aspects of customer training
- Participate in Wellsoft support operations, including after-hour support on a rotational basis
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing or 5 years of experience as a registered nurse in an ED
- Minimum 4 years of successful team participation and/or management of clinical documentation implementation, CPOE, ED medication administration, and facility/professional charge capture
- Knowledge of nursing practice workflows in complex healthcare systems across the continuum of care
- Experienced with clinical transformation/optimization processes required for successful adoption of information technology
- Creative and innovative; able to build good relationships with internal and external contacts/ customers; diplomatic, flexible, and passionate about service
- Proficient with software applications that support management responsibilities
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Strong communication skills with an emphasis on experience across all levels of the clinical organization
- Project Management Professional (PMP)/ PRINCE II certification
- Track record of providing a consistent customer service experience
- Willingness to travel frequently to customer sites. Annual travel is estimated at 35 percent.
Wellsoft offices are in Somerset, NJ, but the requirements of this position can be met remotely.
To apply for this position, submit the form on this page.