Medsphere’s CareVue electronic health record (EHR) provides comprehensive clinical support for acute care and inpatient behavioral health settings, enabling better patient care and lower costs for community hospitals, inpatient behavioral health facilities and physician practices.
We are looking for a Clinical Implementation Consultant to manage implementation planning, training, data acquisition, deployment, clinical transformation, MU/PI, optimization and support for CareVue.
As a Clinical Implementation Consultant at Medsphere, you’ll get to:
- Contribute product knowledge, practical experience, and customer feedback to development of new clinical product features and functions
- Manage the inpatient EHR deployment process, including responses to customer proposals, sales demonstrations of functionality, implementation planning, implementation methodology development, and successful transition to customer support with specific emphasis on nursing processes, including workflow, and bar code medication administration
- Lead on-site assessments to incorporate clinical transformation policy and procedure requirements into the standardized Medsphere implementation methodology
- Participate in all aspects of customer training
- Participate in inpatient EHR support operations, including planning and creating an inpatient EHR Solution Center.
- Drive direct improvements in patient care
- Work in a place where your individual contributions really matter
Ideal Background and Expertise:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience with successful team participation and/or management of clinical documentation implementation, CPOE, and bar code medication administration (BCMA)
- Strong preference for a registered nurse with experience in enterprise EHR project implementation / management, documentation, training, and support; licensed practical nurse (LPN) with extensive project implementation experience will be considered.
- Knowledge of nursing practice in complex healthcare systems across the continuum of care
- VistA, Wellsoft, CareVue experience preferred (or any other enterprise EHR system)
- Expert knowledge of and significant experience in nursing care, EHR, BCMA, general healthcare operations, and regulatory environment in modern healthcare organizations
- Skills and experience in the clinical transformation / optimization processes required for successful adoption of information technology
- A creative and innovative team player with the proven ability to build good relationships with internal and external contacts / customers, diplomacy, flexibility, and a passion for service
- Willingness to travel frequently to customer sites to perform required project tasks
Perks and Benefits:
- Flexible time-off plan
- Great working environment
- Flexible work hours
- Health, vision, dental, 401k, and other benefits
This position can be remote or in any of Medsphere’s office locations.
To apply for this position, submit the form on this page.