The Customer Care Manager at Medsphere oversees all Tier 1 support functions across the organization and manages customer support analysts (CSA), with a strong focus on customer satisfaction. Working with a small and tight-knit team (our office was in the top 100 workplaces in 2019!), the successful Customer Care Manager candidate will ensure that the team hits goals and metrics, and works efficiently with high accountability. The manager also handles high-touch customers.
This is a great job for someone with some management experience and a desire to keep growing into that role. Medsphere is looking for someone with high energy, accountability, a desire to learn and, most importantly, the ability to partner well with everyone.
As a Customer Care Manager at Medsphere, you’ll get to do significant work in these areas:
- Call Center Management
- Achieve and maintain call center goals related to wait time, answer-to-offer ratio, agent readiness, etc.
- Monitor real-time call center metrics and adjusts staffing requirements accordingly to meet established goals
- Produce regular reports related to call center activity and metric tracking to ensure team efficiency
- Case Management
- Ensure efficient and high-quality case handling for the customer care team
- Ensure that all cases follow internal case handling procedures using the company’s CRM system
- Conduct regular case review with CSAs to ensure accountability and efficient case resolution
- Customer Management
- Act as escalation point for any issues encountered by the customer care team, including customer and technical issues, conflicts, etc.
- Build relationships with customers through accountability, willingness to take ownership of difficult situations and see them through to resolution
- Manage assigned team projects to ensure high quality work is being performed with a focus on accountability and completion
- Manage dissatisfied customers through company’s established process with a focus on improved customer satisfaction
- Team Management
- Provide guidance and development of the customer care team’s professional skills through mentoring, regular employee reviews and leading by example
- Improve and refine team processes and practices to improve efficiency, customer satisfaction, and employee engagement and morale
- Ensure accountability of the customer care team to both customers and internal employees by meeting deadlines and commitments
Ideal Background and Expertise
- 3-5 years’ experience managing a call center and technical support team
- Bachelor’s or associate’s degree in a related field of study
- Mature conflict resolution skills related to both customer and internal employee issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills when working with customers, co-workers, and corporate leaders
- Proven management and organizational skills to continuously meet or exceed established team goals
- Positive outlook on managing a growing team and a willingness to serve customers with a strong focus on customer satisfaction
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible time-off plan
- Great working environment
- Flexible work hours
- Health, vision, dental, 401k, and other benefits
- The benefit of working in a small company where your work really matters!
This position is in Medsphere’s Salt Lake City, UT, office location.
Medsphere is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
To apply for this position, submit the form on this page.