Medsphere’s CareVue EHR provides comprehensive clinical support for acute and inpatient behavioral health care, enabling better patient outcomes and lower costs for community hospitals, inpatient behavioral health facilities and physician practices.
The Healthcare Systems Analyst position supports branch offices, colocation facilities, and Azure / AWS cloud resources across the organization, as well as assisting the Helpdesk team in supporting all corporate users. The successful applicant will monitor and deploy backup systems, develop powershell scripts for user management and migrations, and manage a variety of projects to improve user and network security, applications, and tools.
As a Healthcare Systems Analyst at Medsphere, you’ll get to:
- Provide technical support for all aspects of implementing and using solutions used in corporate infrastructure
- Complete assigned project tasks in a timely manner and create supporting documentation concurrent with the project
- Configure devices for end users and all locations, including phone, VPN, workstations; ensure that users have access to all required resources
- Ensure enterprise backup management to confirm availability, reliability, and integrity of systems and data
- Develop and maintain scripts and automation tools for management of the Windows/Linux environment
- Build, deploy, maintain, and assist with repairs of Windows and VMware servers/hosts on racks, blades, and hyper converged infrastructures
- Provide operational support/system administration for server hardware/OS that includes the following:
- Coordinating server hardware/OS repair with vendors
- Storage migration
- Refresh of server OS/hardware
- Update firmware/drivers
- Decommission servers
- Implementing patches
- Implementing/supporting complex/high availability systems
- Assisting with disaster recovery
- Deploying software
- Resolve customer issues using proven troubleshooting techniques
- Work collaboratively and effectively on team projects while completing technical tasks on time and on target with minimal guidance
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Use industry standard best practice methodologies for implementation, including incorporation of business and clinical workflow processes
- Communicate clearly, concisely, and appropriately with a wide range of audiences
- Establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision
- Handle and resolve recurring problems
- Switch gears when more pressing issues arise; juggle multiple calls and projects simultaneously
- Understand Linux and Windows system admin functions and package distribution
- Know the policies, practices, issues, priorities, and concerns related to the corporate network
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as required
Perks and Benefits:
- Flexible time-off plan
- Great working environment
- Flexible work hours
- Health, vision, dental, 401k, and all the other necessary benefits
This position is in a Medsphere office in Cleveland or Salt Lake City, or it can be remote.
Medsphere is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
To apply for this position, submit the form on this page.