Medsphere’s CareVue EHR provides comprehensive clinical support, enabling better patient care and lower costs for community hospitals, inpatient behavioral health facilities and physician practices.
We are looking for an experienced professional to manage implementation planning, data acquisition, and deployment for the CareVue laboratory application.
As a Lab Software Consultant at Medsphere, you’ll get to:
- Manage Medsphere’s laboratory deployment process, including responding to customer proposals, demonstrating functionality, planning implementation, developing the implementation methodology by phases, and transitioning to customer support
- Assist with other application solutions on an as-needed basis
- Utilize industry standard best practice methodologies for implementation, including incorporation of business and clinical workflow processes
- Use industry best practices and standards in the development of the Medsphere training program for the laboratory application, including curriculum, content and collateral
- Assist with hiring, training, and managing full-time and select partner teams
- Participate in Medsphere support operations
- At least 5 years of experience with successful team participation and/or management
- Registered medical technologist or laboratory technician with experience in laboratory project implementation / management, documentation, training, and support
- A creative and innovative team player with the proven ability to build good relationships with internal and external contacts / customers; diplomacy, flexibility, and a passion for service
- Proficiency with software applications that support management responsibilities
- Effective project management skills with strong, detail-oriented follow through
- Broad knowledge of organizational communications theory and techniques
- An initiator, pro-active in attaining goals and objectives
- Ability to work independently, coordinate work activity, and interact effectively with people
- Effective communicator, both orally and in writing
- Excellent presentation skills
- Able to structure activities and guidance for others to provide effective task performance
- Experience with analyzing, comprehending and applying information / data in professional manner
- Leadership ability, especially with regard to the accomplishment of organizational goals and objectives
- Ability to manage complex and difficult situations and personalities as they arise
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible time-off plan
- Great working environment
- Flexible work hours
- Health, vision, dental, 401k, and all the other necessary benefits
Medsphere is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
The position is remote.
To apply for this position, submit the form on this page.