The RCM Cloud® software as a service (SaaS) model replaces resource-intensive medical billing processes with digital solutions that reduce manual processes and optimize workflow thru automation. This approach significantly improves operational efficiency and further allows the business to expand service delivery capacity with only minor increases in administrative staff.
We are looking for a remote Project Manager to advise and collaborate with clients during implementation in the design of a hospital revenue cycle solution oriented around our RCM system. The successful applicant will work with clients to build a solution that maximizes best practices, contract, scope, and project schedule.
As a Project Manager at Medsphere, you’ll get to:
- Work with clients to implement the RCM system
- Build collaborative relationships with hospital leadership, clinical department users, IS and other corporate departments to facilitate usage and system acceptance
- Deliver client training during system build and train-the-trainer implementation phases
- Be the subject matter expert (possessing intimate knowledge) in patient access or patient accounting areas of RCM Cloud
- Receive mentoring and training with leadership opportunities as the goal
- Work in an environment where you have a high degree of autonomy
- Work in a place where your individual contributions matter
Ideal Background and Expertise:
- Knowledge of healthcare revenue cycle and hospital scheduling best practices and solutions, as well as services
- Project management experience
- Ability to handle multiple complex projects at one time
- Expertise with Microsoft tools, especially MS Project
- Understanding of HL7, EDI functionality, revenue tracking and cost accounting
- College degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Experience in HL7 framework for exchange, integration, sharing and retrieval of electronic health information a plus
- Experience using SQL skills to query database is useful but not required
- Ability to travel from 25-75 percent of the time annually (domestic and international)
Perks and Benefits:
- Flexible time-off plan
- Great working environment
- Flexible work hours
- Health, vision, dental, 401k, and other benefits
This positions is remote.
To apply for this position, submit the form on this page.