Medsphere’s CareVue electronic health record (EHR) provides comprehensive clinical support for acute care and inpatient behavioral health settings, enabling better patient care and lower costs.
We are currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer with a strong background in UI development who has delivered substantial Windows native UI and HTML5 Single Page App UI for enterprise application products. This is a remote position.
As a Senior Software Engineer at Medsphere, you’ll get to:
- Tackle design and implementation for major application and architectural enhancements
- Develop Windows native UI and HTML5-based UI
- Develop web services and server-side processes
- Continually improve product functionality and individual/team productivity by keeping up with developments in tools and technology; introducing new tools, methodologies and ideas
- Work in a remote but highly collaborative team environment where your individual contributions really matter
- Build products that help doctors and nurses improve patient care
Ideal Background and Expertise:
- 8+ years of software engineer experience, preferably developing large enterprise applications for a complex domain such as healthcare, investing, ERP
- 3+ years of experience developing HTML5 UI using tools like Angular, Knockout, Vue, Bootstrap
- Substantial experience building Windows native UI using C# with WPF/MVVM; dependency injection experience with tools like StructureMap
- Experience developing REST and/or SOAP-based web services with C# or Java
- Ability to troubleshoot typical HTTP, TCP, permission, deployment problems on Windows or Linux
- Experience configuring Jenkins (or comparable CI tools) for automated builds, unit and integration testing and deployment
- Experience planning and leading team projects to completion with minimal guidance
- A passion for building a product with an applicable or meaningful mission
- A self-starter who is comfortable working on a small team where your input matters
- Computer science or software engineering degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in the health care services industry or other complex industries like finance
Perks and Benefits:
- Flexible time-off plan
- Great working environment
- Flexible work hours
- Health, vision, dental, 401k, and other benefits
This is a remote position.
To apply for this position, submit the form on this page.