Medsphere’s CareVue electronic health record (EHR) provides comprehensive clinical support for acute care hospitals and inpatient behavioral health providers, enabling better patient care and lower costs.
We need an experienced full stack software engineer with strong front-end skills to help take our mobile user experience to the next level.
As a Software Engineer at Medsphere, you’ll get to:
- Build features that help doctors and nurses save time and improve patient care
- Focus on user experience and performance in mobile and browser environments
- Design and implement major features and architectural upgrades
- Continually improve development processes and tools
- Work in a small team where individual contributions really matter
- Be challenged; learn and grow your skill set
Ideal background and expertise:
- Experience with front-end build tools, e.g., Grunt, Gulp, webpack
- Working knowledge of Java (or C#) development for REST services
- Competence with SQL
- At least 5 years of software product development experience
Plusses but not required:
- Non-relational databases
- UX and graphic design
- Objective C or Swift and Apple iOS build and release processes
Perks and benefits:
- Remote work opportunity
- Flexible time-off plan
- Flexible work hours
- Health, vision, dental, 401k, and other benefits
This position is remote.
To apply for this position, submit the form on this page.