The Software Support Engineer position provides technical assistance to customers analyzing issues and questions related to Medsphere healthcare IT solutions. Issues range from configuration to reviewing and handling software defects and ultimately yield a resolution.
- Report to Customer Success Manager.
- Provide professional service to all Medsphere customers.
- Follow up on all customer requests in a timely manner.
- Manage personal queues and resolves cases based on priorities.
- Create knowledge base content as needed.
- Analyze error messages in software and determine root cause(s).
- Develop fixes for software defects.
- Develop software updates.
- Develop hot fixes as needed in a SQL environment.
- Two or more years’ experience with C++/C# development.
- Experience with SQL databases.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to problem-solve in a timely manner.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Familiarity with Microsoft products including the following:
- Reporting Services
- Visual Studio
- Healthcare and/or HL7 experience preferred.
- Warehousing/BI/replication experience preferred.
The position is located in Medsphere’s Chesterfield, MO, office.
To apply for this position, submit the form on this page.